This article will show you an easy method to share VPN connection via hotspot to use it on PC or other device. It doesn’t matter the VPN app you are using, Hotspot shield, Tweakware, Psiphon, Http injector, KPN Tunnel, Eproxy, any VPN whatsoever even with free browsing cheat. Another exciting thing about this is that this VPN tethering works on both root and no root (non rooted) devices.
What’s Needed To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB Using Pdanet+?
Lets assume you want to make android VPN hotspot pass through to your laptop or PC, you would need the following to make VPN shareable via hotspot tethering;
- PdaNet for PC (if you intend sharing the hotspot from your android phone to PC or laptop)
- PdaNet For Android
- FoxFi for android
- Android device
- Very good USB data cable to connect your android device (For USB Tethering).
How to Make VPN shareable via Hotspot Tethering to PC
- Download PdaNet(apk) for both android (APK) and download pdanet for pc (exe)
- Download FoxFi Here
- Install PdaNet on both android and PC, also install FoxFi on andriod
- Connect the VPN app of your choice (http Injector, psiphon, etc)
NOTE: The only app you’re to install on your pc is Pdanet while you install the pdanet apk and FoxFi apk on your android.
There are 3 different ways to share vpn connection via hotspot using Pdanet;
- WiFi Hotspot
- USB Tethering
- Bluetooth Tethering
Go over to your PC, click and run PdaNet and select the same connection option as the one you selected on your mobile phone PdaNet app.
What this means is that if you choose usb tethering on your android, you must first connect you android phone via USB cable to your PC then choose USB Tethering on the android phone while also choosing USB Tethering on PdaNet on PC.
- Go to the notification bar on your PC and click connect.
That’s all, now you know how to share VPN connection via hotspot tethering with other options like Bluetooth and USB Tethering. Have fun !