How To Activate Latest Airtel Free Browsing Cheat 2018 (Get 2GB for N100 and 10GB for N500), I now have a working free browsing cheat on Airtel that will rock 2018 from January – December. This new airtel free browsing cheat will rock even better than 2017 airtel cheats, the most interesting part of this new cheat is that it does not require any VPN to connect.
Airtel Free Browsing Cheat 2018 [Get 2GB for N100 and 10GB for N500], You can now get 2GB for just N100 and N500 for 10GB data bonus. The bonus is cheap as the bonus, even the grandmaster of data plan, Glo does not offer their data for that cheap price. What a very amazing data freebie for everybody who loves to browse and download files with their Airtel SIM.
Don’t be confused that this is a “ freebie” popularly known as “cheat “. It works on all Android device, PSP console, iOS (iPhone), Laptop (through a modem) and any other devices that can be connected to the internet. No need for VPNs and others.
In this article am going to teach you how to do this freebie, you will have to port your MTN SIM to an Airtel SIM to enjoy the data bonus offer. Porting is completely FREE and it allows you to seamlessly move your current phone number from any GSM mobile operator onto the Airtel Network. Glo is currently offering 2GB for N500 but this Airtel freebie cheat will give you access to enable bigger data bonus for N100 and above.
How to Port MTN Line to Airtel Network
- Get a valid ID card like Student ID card, Voter’s card & others and visit any nearest Airtel store and fill the form they will be given to you.
- You are going to receive a successful message on your MTN line telling you to reboot and input the Airtel SIM you ported onto.
- Now, turn off your phone and you’re welcome to Airtel network.
AIRTEL NETWORK REQUIREMENTS
- Get a registered MTN Sim
- A valid ID Card is required to complete the porting. (Voter’s card, National id or Driver license)
If above requirements are met, then follow the next steps below.
- Take those requirements to any of the nearest Airtel offices around you.
- Tell them you want to port your MTN Sim to Airtel network
- They will give you a form to fill.
- Follow whatever they told you to do for a successful porting.
- You will receive a text message from Airtel on the MTN line you intend to port.
- Now reboot your phone when you notice your MTN network has disappeared.
- You will be directed to insert your newly ported sim which is Airtel.
- Switch off your phone and insert your new ported Airtel line.
- You will get a confirmation message from Airtel that your sim has been ported.
How to Activate the Airtel Data Bonus Offer Freebie to get 2GB for N100
- Now, after successfully porting your MTN line to your Airtel SIM, kindly recharge your Airtel line through the bank or Zoto recharge wallet. Note: Do not recharge with scratch card pin.
- After recharging N100 with any of the methods above, you’ll be given instant 2GB data which valid for 30 days and the data balance can be checked by dialing *223# only.
How to get N500 for 10GB Data
The more you recharge N100, the more the data accumulates. N200 recharge will give you instant
4GB data bonus, N500 recharge will give you 10GB and vice versa.
You can’t accumulate above 50GB data and each of the data has 30 days validity period. Your money is still intact while you enjoy your data.
NOTE: Do not recharge with scratch card pin, otherwise you won’t be given any data.
Advantages of Porting your Line
- You get the best of rates for voice and data services.
- You begin to leverage Airtel’s wide range of innovative and unparalleled products and services.
- You have the benefit of being served by a top global brand with best-in-class network quality, amazing data speeds, and a differentiated customer service experience.
- Because of Airtel’s global reach, you enjoy unmatched benefits when you use your line in 20 countries and counting.
- From MovicVibe Blog: You enjoy whooping data bonus at the lowest rate you could never have expected from any network operators in Nigeria.
Is it helpful? If you encounter any problems or issues while setting this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!